Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I been telling y'all Manny Diaz was a fraud as a HC. Any game were we can't physically dominate our entire team shows up unprepared and we get out coached and out played! This gameplan was ******* terrible, this is a High school gameplan this staff put together absolutely humiliating! We can't even get a 1st down. Please God dont let us go 9-3, so we can move on from Manny.
We literally do not belong on the same field as this team. Men against boys. The gap between elite teams and the Corstal is gargantuan.

I don't care how the rest of the season plays out, this should be the end of Diaz. You can't tell me that this guy is the answer.

Willie Fritz had a team that is made up of guys who may have family that are potentially homeless, that are playing a road game against the #2 team in the country and only lost by 7. They fought, despite their shortcomings in regards to talent and their insane amount of adversity. Miami came out and got boatraced.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
😂😂😂😂 remember folks this is a week 1 alabama team that lost everyone we have all the returning starters this shows you how far we are behind we need a complete overhaul of the program wake up!!!
Bama practices are more competitive than some ACC games.

I almost feel like Manny should've hired Mushcunt to be our DC, this **** is pathetic.

Manny's got to go. I don't wanna hear about overracting. He's been here for five years and the defense STILL can't tackle and looks out of place. Don't care if we win the rest of our games, get him tf out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back