Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tunnel screens to your “between the tackles” RB instead of Harley, Rambo, Johnson or X

Lashlee is garbage lol

I been telling y'all Manny Diaz was a fraud as a HC. Any game were we can't physically dominate our entire team shows up unprepared and we get out coached and out played! This gameplan was ******* terrible, this is a High school gameplan this staff put together absolutely humiliating! We can't even get a 1st down. Please God dont let us go 9-3, so we can move on from Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The biggest disappointment is Lashlee and 2nd is Scaife.

Advertisement
Lashlee has royally **** the bed against the only two powerhouses we’ve played. I thought his game plan against Clemson was bad, but this is other level corching
Hiring lashlee was a big boy move. We are stealing elite coaches from elite teams.

Tulane goes to Norman and plays #2 Oklahoma to a draw and we come in here with all our talent and experience and get blown out…Man it’s still all about coaching in CFB and knowing how and where to put your players..
Amen brother l, you get what you pay for. We hire green horn novices here in the cheap. The results are already decided when our head coach didn’t even play the game he’s pretending to coach. We got a grown up on the sidelines playing “make believe” for gods sakes. What did we expect.

Advertisement
I guess we’ll continue to play our CBs 5+ yards off... We literally have nothing else to lose! Jam these ****’s at the line and hope the DL can get to Young!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back