Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Blame these dog**** coaches, not the players they aren't putting the players in positions to succeed. Manny and Lashlee are stealing money.

Tackling is on the players.

Positioning and play calling is on the coaches.

so we gonna say f u to all our players and fire Manny diaz all game ?? U guys know who we are playing right ? Drank too much kool-aid off season
These are the games that give us a baseline, they are amazing and we have NOT improved in 2 decades. We need to play in the American!

offseason hype man never fall for it never, especially for this game
Yep. A lot of us took abuse for calling it as it is….

That said, after the UNC humiliation last year, I don’t think even Saban and Alabama thought we could still take a collective deuce on the turf like that

Advertisement
agree this game is a wash we are going to get bodied. Every other game we should win but our Linebackers are slow af DE is bad too
This is it. We’ve talked about this and I’ve said that it’s the rest of the season tht matters. My hope was a respectable loss in this game. I feel like the way the offense has started that on top of talent differences, our OC isn’t helping with run run pass. And he’ll kill the defense soon enough. That’s my disappointment so far. At least call a game that makes sense. Who in their right mind would set that upas the game plan against Bama?

Why did you expect us to compete with Alabama?

What part of the last 15 years made you think we'd give them a game?

The overreactions on here are incredible. Just ******* win the ACC Coastal, then start thinking about taking on the big boys. Walk before you run ffs.
I didn’t think we would win. I am not happy with losing by 50 to Bama winning the garbage coastal against teams that lose to Charlotte and then losing by 50 to Clemson. If you like that good for you, you have no standard.

Advertisement
I came in with pathetically low expectations, and Diaz and Co. managed to limbo right under them. Let's be honest, this is Miami football until someone gets serious about bringing in a coach that pays attention to details. Here's an idea, Jimmy Johnson and Howard would have had this team tackle until someone dropped dead on the field, not spending time flapping their gums on Instagram.
100% - no point in getting upset when they don’t care to spend for it. We’ll be average till then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back