Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all don’t forget who we are playing. This is the same team that beat OSU 52-24…AND beat TAMU 52-24. Our last 4 recruiting classes were 8 (lots of busts/transfers) 27,13 and 11 and Bamas last 4 were 1,3,1 and 1…if this was UNC or ANY ACC team beating us like this I would understand. But y’all are calling for Manny’s head when he’s up against a coach who makes Jimbo, Ryan day, Kelly and orgeron all look like amateurs. The next two games against two high quality opponents who are both beatable will show more on who Manny is. Not against the most dominant team in the nation
Now what were you saying? Lmaooo

Advertisement
accountability, there's none of it. yell at your players, light a fire under their asses, the ref aint losing this game for you. They gave you a free pass interference to close the half

Advertisement
Manny should go on the field and make a scene at the head referee. ****k it.

We're getting homered during a blowout loss. This is crazy.

if that gets him to have to resign from the program im all for it

You can always know it’s Ivey..he’s running with his name towards the trailing camera

Advertisement
Will we ever get a holding call? Will our DBs ever be good? I don't wanna hear **** about Ivey again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just come to this Website for the updates and recruiting. I don’t know why some of you guys do this to yourselves getting gassed up by the mods and posters with “inside” info.

I don’t blame you all that do but after lsu 2018 being gassed up alllll off-season I had my third eye open to this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back