Canes vs. Ann Arbor's safety school

Advertisement
Should be a great game, St. didnt finish the season too strongly but Izzo is a HOF coach so he should have his guys ready.

Advertisement
Kansas gotta pretty **** easy draw in this region, aside from Oregon, they have a fairly easy road to the Final Four.

Feel bad for Villanova, completely disrespected them in that region.

The South Region imo is the most stacked, could easily see Kentucky or UCLA making the F4 over UNC.

Gonzaga got a cake walk, the committee just basically told them, if yall wanna prove you're for real this year beat Zona.

They're not very good. Obviously you can't separate the team from the coach but this team shouldn't scare you at all. Those that are scared are only thinking Izzo and not reality.

Since Eron Harris went down (2/18) against Purdue, they're 3-3 (they also lost that game to Purdue which I didn't count). They needed Harris as they're a very young team who makes a ton of mistakes (turnovers).

MSU is 14-2 at home and 5-12 away from it. This team lost 14 times this season, 8 times in conference (big 10 is vastly inferior to the ACC).

Kansas gotta pretty **** easy draw in this region, aside from Oregon, they have a fairly easy road to the Final Four.

The South Region imo is the most stacked, could easily see Kentucky or UCLA making the F4 over UNC.

Gonzaga got a cake walk, the committee just basically told them, if yall wanna prove you're for real this year beat Zona.

Oregon just lost a major player.

Advertisement

Oregon just lost a major player.
Yeah, losing Boucher was major for them... I still think they have enough depth to beat a squad like Kansas, who sometimes completely falls asleep in games.

But with that said, Kansas should stroll right to the F4, I don't think Louisville even plays them close.

Arizona seems to be the **** pick amongst a lot of analysts

They're pretty **** good team this year, I have them in the Final Four:

East - Duke (as much as it hurts to say that, they're on fire right now)

Midwest - Kansas

South - Kentucky

West - Arizona

Advertisement
Jamele Hill trash talking Miami next week while trying to save her job (like everyone else now at E not so much $ ECPN) will be interesting. Remember this is the "journalist" who stated the following in 2008:"Rooting for the Celtics is like saying Hitler was a victim. It's like hoping Gorbachev would get to the blinking red button before Reagan. Deserving or not, I still hate the Celtics."

Yes, quality stuff there...Wondering what rabbit hole she will go down...

Midwest - Kansas

South - Kentucky

West - Arizona

You really went out on a limb with those picks Liberty lol.

Midwest - Kansas

South - Kentucky

West - Arizona

Lol, who else was I supposed to pick?

This ain't one of them upset special type years, this Tournament will be straight chalk most of the way through.

Advertisement

Midwest - Kansas

South - Kentucky

West - Arizona

This ain't one of them upset special type years, this Tournament will be straight chalk most of the way through.

It rarely works out that way, I see it just the opposite. I don't see one dominate team , so we could have some weird seeds in the final 4. I'm surprised Michigan isn't a trendy pick, they have that destiny feel.

Midwest - Kansas

South - Kentucky

West - Arizona

It rarely works out that way, I see it just the opposite. I don't see one dominate team , so we could have some weird seeds in the final 4. I'm surprised Michigan isn't a trendy pick, they have that destiny feel.
Last year, there were two #2 's seeds & #1 ... & in 2015 the Final Four was three #1 seeds.

It ain't that rare lol & it's not like I picked four #1's, I picked three #2's & #1.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back