Canes vs Aggies -- Predict the Score

Advertisement
27-24, Bad Guys.

Like I said in another thread, Miami needs a wideout to step up and prove they need to be taken seriously, otherwise A&M will stack the box, keep everything in front of them and try to force us to settle for FG’s like last year.

Unfortunately, I don’t see that happening. Dawson will probably scheme us some points but the lack of a downfield passing threat and TVD being hamstrung in the passing game thanks to playing through injury is gonna hurt us in the end. I do see the defense playing significantly better though; they’ll keep us in every game this year.

Advertisement
Despite the quality defenses on both teams, I think this will be a relatively high scoring game. Feel whoever is behind will have to sling the ball.

Canes 31
A2M: 28

What do you all think?
Canes - 27
A&M - 13

Canes get 3 tds and have to kick 2 FGs
A&M gets 1 td and and are stopped twice in red zone.

Advertisement
Good God. We only get this positive right before a blowout loss and a board meltdown. Canes get blown out and the board calls for Mario's head. Perfect set up for another FSU blowout. :cry:

Winning by even 1 point will get the monkey off our back. Obviously I’m not talking 7-6 or 10-9 game. But a 28-27 win will do a lot

Advertisement
I keep hunching that this will be like the Notre Dame game, but Jimbo is not Brian Kelly, so it will be much closer.

We will win, but only because our defense is solid and our OL isn't phony and we have a real, honest-to-God QB. Malik was fine, but the seams started to come apart at the end of that season. We got exposed by Wisconsin in our own house that year.

31-24, Canes.

Advertisement
Whatever good news you had at MDA trumps anything that happens tomorrow. But let’s ride those blessings to victory!
Appreciate you brother. I had that wtf moment at 48. Thyroid coming out Thursday. And both types of anemia identified. Not cancerous yet. I'll be doing the yearly scan, and biopsy game. I'll take that all day. It was an intense 6 months.

I also bled out, during this. Hemoglobin hit 3.0. I'll get iron transfusions monthly.

I'm good. I know 99% of y'all don't know me, but it felt good to share this news. All ive had is Manny diaz type news. Much love and LFG canes!

Advertisement
Back