CANES - Virginia SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
Advertisement
130801161704-02-nicole-group-00470-umiami-campus-shoot-061913-single-image-cut.jpg
1. Left Center- oh yeah.
2. Left- how can you not be tan in Miami?
3. Center- man hands.
4. Right- she'd kick my ***.
5. Right Center- could be a serious sleeper.

Lifelong Miami fan, current UVA student. Not gonna lie, there's a lot of excitement in Charlottesville for this game. UVA doesn't typically get night games, let alone games with primetime slots. There's definitely going to be a big crowd and it's gonna get loud. Nevertheless, I'm predicting:

Miami - 34
UVA - 17

This game is going to come down to whether our defense can lock down Bryce Perkins. He's one of the best athletes that UVA has had in a while, and he'll run all over us if we give him open lanes. His passing game is below average (his mechanics are awful), but they do have some speedy WR's on the outside. I think this will be a close game at half, and our adjustments in the second will blow it open. UVA's OLine isn't close to good, so expect our guys up front to eat.

Advertisement
Before I guess the score I need to know if Mark Richt will be full sized or will there be a mini-Richt?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of those that just strikes me as uncomfortable. For the team and for us.

I think they give us fits in the first half on D. How we take those first punches will decide how close it is in the end.

I think UVA leads at the half, maybe 17-10. But we win the second half and the game:

31-20 Canes.

Lots of high scoring predictions in this thread. Vegas has the total set at 47.

Miami 21
Virginia 10

The Pope hits paydirt tonight

Advertisement
Back