CANES - Virginia SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
130801161704-02-nicole-group-00470-umiami-campus-shoot-061913-single-image-cut.jpg

I really don’t know.

I would love for us to be able to get off to a great start for the first time in like 70000 years

If we play like crazed dogs we dominate 31-12.

We sit back and wait to react to plays unfold we replay last years loss to Pittsburgh road game playing on our heels all game long.

I’m scared on this one not knowing what Cane team comes out of the tunnel, we will see.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Personally I think UVA is being given way too much credit for not doing anythig really well, a night game in Charlottesville...Mmmm, ok is that supposed to be intimidating?

I'm thinking Perry starts to hit his stride, the run game takes advantage of their lack of depth and skill in the front seven and our defense controls the LOS.

34-14

I just don't see UVA getting enough on offense. If they score over 20, I'll be surprised. (Unless Miami gives up non offensive touchdowns)
34-17 good guys.

Advertisement
We win. If Manny doesn’t make their QB look like number one pick in the draft, then we win by a bunch. Defense will determine how far we go. Mark is not your offense carry the load shoot out type of coach.

Our shinny new QB came in and scored quickly his first game. His first start was national Thursday night game and defense made it easy for him. Against FSU he showed he could take advantage of turnovers and overcome some sloppy play against biggest rival and lead huge comeback and score multiple tds despite serious talent on other side. If defense gets TOC going early, we win huge.

28-13
Offense starts slow, defense does their thing

I wish Richt would run it up but I foresee runs on 3rd and long in the 4th

Advertisement
35-17 Canes win big in second half, with a close first half. Our DLine will control the game, I expect a big day for Homer

Advertisement
Canes 38-13. Slow starting and playing down to the competition ends tonight. Defense dominates and the O is clicking early, with Perry sharp. We run and throw effectively all night. If we're going to become great, it's got to start somewhere. Might as well be tonight.

Advertisement
Back