Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a top 10/15 defense. But not better than the teams I mentioned. Not close. We're playing another team with a pulse (the only other one was LSU). And look at how the game is progressing - similar to LSU. We're ending the season like it started.

A top 10-15 defense where? You sir are clueless this d is terrible

Well good news is Banda and Patke can continue to run this same defense...😜

Advertisement
Florida is going to boat race our asses next year. I can't even believe how sad this program has become. Every time I think we've hit rock bottom Mork goes and raises the bar.

Advertisement
this is what an offense looks like when you can run the ball at will. Manny is gonna have to change the numbers change the LOS for us to have a chance.

Advertisement
a shame our roster is **** for such a long time, upsetting we settle for this **** man. Its sad to watch i want to break things

I'd feel the same way if I thought it would make a difference. Mork and Blork are in cahoots and laughing all the way to the bank.
7-6 in year 3 with no significant injuries, a bad recruiting class coming in and a beatdown on national tv?

If Richt keeps his job then the programme needs to fold as it's clear everyone in a position of power has packed it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back