Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we lose the "Disappointment Bowl" do we, as the undisputed, biggest disappointment in CFB this year, receive the trophy?

THIS IS A TEAM MINN BULLIED UP FRONT LAST GAME IN WISCONSIN.

WE REALLY NEED TO RECRUIT BETTER IN THE TRENCHES...AND THE SCARY PART IS WE HAVE 2 CURRENTLY COMMITTED OL UNDER 270 POUNDS.

On defense none of the incoming DE's are like 240. Not sure what is the plan moving forward...but they need to expand their targets in the trenches next cycle nationally

Munoz should be a DE on early downs. Undersized OL can run block in a movement scheme rather than drive blocking. Even when he had a massive OL we didn't drive block that well.

Other than that I agree.

Advertisement
I'm actively rooting for a Wisconsin blowout at this point.

**** Richt.
I'd feel the same way if I thought it would make a difference. Mork and Blork are in cahoots and laughing all the way to the bank.

Can't believe there was a contingent of posters that had the balls to argue with me that our defense wasn't better than Clemson, Bama or LSU. We have the most retarded homer fans.
To me our defense is not as good as the stats, people have to use there eyes. Thats like saying cause Malik broke Vinny's records that hes better. Hes not people just need to use there eyes and look at the comp we play

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is totally unfair. They are making our defensive line play with Roller skates on.

Advertisement
Been saying this defense is overrated. It’s going to be really sad next year without Willis, the Safeties and probably the LBs and Joe Jax. Ooph.
Yeah this really hasn't been talked about enough. Who replaces those guys?

I'm actively rooting for a Wisconsin blowout at this point.

**** Richt.

That might be the best thing because Richt would probably be forced to play Williams one would think.

We need to get William's feet wet before he end up staring at UF's defense with 0 experience already at a disadvantage with Richt being the OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back