Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyone else think that our drops are just our receivers not used to having the ball hit them in the hands because of Rosier?

Advertisement
HES A FRESHMAN ON HIS FIRST ROAD START!!!! And you pull him after 3 drives? are you ******* kidding me. Especially when you know Rosier is literally a walking ****
Perry was on pace to throw at least 5 picks..MR pulled him just like he pulled rosier after 3 drives against FIU..no diff

Advertisement
I told myself before the season that I'd accept 8-4 if it meant Perry played the whole season and we got to evaluate if he is the QB for 2019 or not. Wish we could have seen more of him this season. I think he is the goods, but I'd like to see him do well against a decent team like Pitt.

Squeaking into a bowl game isn't exactly "finishing strong." And there is still a whole quarter left to play.

Think we win given how VT looks and how consistent our defense is (at least compared to the offense). But overall, you are right.

Advertisement
So..if that’s the case..you think a fresh making his 1st start on the road against that D would fair better?
No one said anything about starting perry against LSU. It was a monumental ****up to stick with rosier and not get perry more experience after the LSU loss.

Advertisement
Perry was on pace to throw at least 5 picks..MR pulled him just like he pulled rosier after 3 drives against FIU..no diff

Don't blame Rick for pulling him in that game. Perry was, for whatever reason, completely out of his depth. It happens. Would have been worse IMO for him to get benched after throwing 6 INTs.

True..but you think he’d had faired better if his 1st start was on the road against LSU
I think not playing him after lsu was a mistake, but considering maliks performance in the first game, he probably wouldn't have done too much worse.

Amari carter has been good in coverage this year and especially this game

Did Rumph and Banda teach our DB’s how to cover this past week? They look amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back