Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Doesn’t the ball have to be snapped by the offense in order for the D to be called for 12 men on the field???? You see guys running off the field all the time trying to get off before the ball os snapped. Why was the flag thrown before the ball wa snapped??? Why didn’t Manny raise ****???
Because Manny is basically a statue on the sideline now he's the HC

Advertisement
To be honest, I was half expecting UVA to miss that FG. It would just be so fitting with his bad this game has been.

Would Zion Nelson start for any other team in the Acc?

Zion wouldn’t even be on the scout team of any ACC team. I’ve never seen such poor play out of the left tackle position, and our OL as a whole is the worst OL in the history of our school. Just a shameful display.

I feel sorry for our DL. They’ve actually played well tonight, but our secondary is ***. #8 for us on D is ***. Dude has zero ball skills and is soft as charmin.

Advertisement
Can We play Madden ball? Go for it on every 4th down, and just run every down, 2.5 yards a carry...

Advertisement
Doesn’t the ball have to be snapped by the offense in order for the D to be called for 12 men on the field???? You see guys running off the field all the time trying to get off before the ball os snapped. Why was the flag thrown before the ball wa snapped??? Why didn’t Manny raise ****???
They called Illegal Sub.

Advertisement
We are now the “feisty” team trying to spoil other people’s seasons. Fly 3 banners

What we are seeing fellas is a team full of lowly rated 3 star guys going against a school that's been avg. at least the 17th ranked class for the past 4 yrs. The only reason why UVA is hanging around is b/c of **** poor coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back