Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m half convinced that Nevada casinos installed some machinery in Hard Rock to cause UVA to do badly whenever they get inside the Miami 25.
 
Gurvan Hall is finally starting to live up to his billing - looks like a Miami safety.

He is 1000 times better than Robert. He just needed the reps so his execution could catch up to the game speed.
 
Back to back years we are easily the most boring team to watch in football. Each week we seem to get just a bit worse
 
Ok, can we just get one more FG? I mean, geez, or at least flip the field?

I wont dare ask for a touchdown because Im a realist
 
If the last couple of games is an indicator then we probably go down the field and score a TD then promptly give up a TD to UVa.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top