Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Need a healthy dose of Brevin. Couple deep bombs to JT cause **** it, and can i get a ****** trick play?

When is the last ******* time Miami ran a trick play?

(and the answer is ******* not halfback pass in a blizzard. ****** coley, smh)

People here expect these guys to play like first rounders when they are who they are and are recruited as what they are. The only one I see that can play for those teams at a talent standpoi t is Hall. Even though coaching hinders him he sticks out in terms of talent
Rousseau is that dude

Advertisement
Na you suck. Dude got guys in his face as soon as the ball snapped and you complaining about him.
Ye u rite bro. Maybe in the second half he can repeat his first half performance highlights of:

Leading Pope too much

Missing the most wide open a receiver has been all year with the ONLY time there was no pressure. Way to go Kosi!

Throwing the ball on a run play on second and 1 to KJ that’s blocking.

Clutch playing by your buck toothed ******

Advertisement
"Ever notice how 'adult toys' always refers to something you shove up your a$$, and never something like a go-cart for grownups?"
-Norm McDonald

Advertisement
We still don’t make plays when our number is called

Drop by Pope
Miss by Perry to Osborn
Multiple missed sacks
Multiple missed tackles
Pink dropped a pick
Ivey has a brain aneurysm
Blades makes a break up but could have picked the ball if he was looking back

Add this to the fact that our corching staph doesn’t give us a ton of opportunities to actually make plays is why we are a losing program
Diaz calling timeout with 2:09 left was just stupid. What had the O showed him that made him think we'd drive 90 yards? Cost us 3 points in the end.

We still don’t make plays when our number is called

Drop by Pope
Miss by Perry to Osborn
Multiple missed sacks
Multiple missed tackles
Pink dropped a pick
Ivey has a brain aneurysm
Blades makes a break up but could have picked the ball if he was looking back

Add this to the fact that our corching staph doesn’t give us a ton of opportunities to actually make plays is why we are a losing program

Would agree. We missed a LOT more opportunities than we did

Advertisement
I hate to bring it up bc I don’t believe in complaining about it to much but holy **** these officials r ***..it’s sad cuz I feel like I say this every week. The face mask on dj the consistent holding on our dline and the consistent push offs the wrs for Virginia is crazy
I keep trying to tell fam that we need to gtfo of the ACC and follow the UCF model: Try to go undefeated in a ****** conference, play 1 or 2 marquee games, market in much better cities and actually be serious about football starting with the AD. That is all.
10 wins every season with an occasional playoff run. Boom, you have a real program.

Na you suck. Dude got guys in his face as soon as the ball snapped and you complaining about him.

Nope , it’s the Kosi beehive ***** ripping jw all year, now the shoes on kosi foot and it’s the same issue, the ol. The same as when jw played , and why he’s hurt now.

It’s pieces of trash like that choosing a guy to root for over another guy that’s not causing the issues. All three guys should be our guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back