Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I actually feel the opposite. The amount of low-hanging fruit for him to be good is mind boggling. When he gets a decent set he stonewalls guys, and he's athletic in space. His issues are all technical and mental. If we get a decent OL coach he's gonna surprise a lot of fans in the coming years.

I hope you are right....I just see him getting beat in every possible way. Thats about as bad as I remember a OT playing here. But I hope you are right.

They aint after our guys to wash their cars non the less to play for them..
People here expect these guys to play like first rounders when they are who they are and are recruited as what they are. The only one I see that can play for those teams at a talent standpoi t is Hall. Even though coaching hinders him he sticks out in terms of talent

Advertisement
Defense will be gassed if they continue to stay our there.

We really need to sustain some drives. Our TOP has been cheeks the last few series

I think we're lacking personal wise but Coaching is easily our biggest deficit. Can you really say we've played good football year? Despite that we lost our 3 games by a combined 14 points. Too many mental errors and bad preparation. This team is bad but our record should be better

the regression of this offense to me is, alarming

Advertisement
Advertisement
We still don’t make plays when our number is called

Drop by Pope
Miss by Perry to Osborn
Multiple missed sacks
Multiple missed tackles
Pink dropped a pick
Ivey has a brain aneurysm
Blades makes a break up but could have picked the ball if he was looking back

Add this to the fact that our corching staph doesn’t give us a ton of opportunities to actually make plays is why we are a losing program

Advertisement
Enos quickly identified what would work in this game and then just as quickly put it through the shredder

lol yup...

its like he said hey that worked!!!

lets not run anything like it again and lets incorporate more slow developing plays and lets definitely leave Zion on island blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back