Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stfu. Seriously. Please. There is nothing ridiculous about this fan base except for the insanely optimistic nut huggers who refuse to see the forest for the trees
I’m not a nut hugger. Just don’t enjoy celebrating losses like a lot of folks here.

Advertisement
1607819237474.gif

Advertisement
I never went out of my way to suck off the staff. But I refuse to be excited that we just got killed because in order to gloat about foresight.
You are an enabler I’m not big diff. Just admit we were right and leave until next year

Advertisement
The reason why I have a bit of hope in Manny is because he at least dropped his nuts and cleared out the Off. Staff last yr after our worst season. I believe he'll do the same on D. Well he has to. Baker and Rumph are not Miami caliber coaches.

if you want to give him credit for canning pen0s, go right ahead but he got himself into that mess in the first place by hiring him. Blake is going to be interesting bc he’s manny’s yes man. An indictment of baker (and Banda, patke) will be an indictment of himself bc those are all his guys and his defense. Will be interesting to see

Advertisement
I'm literally in the waiting room of an urgent care for what I think is a kidney stone. I'm happy I had the excuse to not watch the 2nd half.
At least you’ll get some good drugs to help with the pain..

Advertisement
Golden got fired for far less than Manny. COVID is not an excuse. He needs to go. Manny is the worst corch I have ever seen. If last year wasn't enough for this fanbase, I don't know what else it will take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back