Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Our 2nd half adjustments be like....

tumblr_lm4mxcJvef1qaminlo1_500.gif

Could’ve hires Mullen twice
The Miami job should NEVER come with training wheels. Same mistake with Shannon. Over and over again. ****, even Saban started with a MAC team as his 1st HC gig, then Michigan State, then LSU for a couple of years before he won his 1st title. Took about 10 years? I guess this means Manny has at least 2 more contract extensions from Fake James before he hits his stride?

Advertisement
I am in total agreement with the consensus that Baker should be walking the line like Michael Clarke Duncan (RIP) in The Green Mile.

What really grinds my gears is that this is Mandy's defense. It's been said by multiple people in the know that Baker is simply a puppet masquerading as the DC.

Question.. what was Baker's defense like at Louisiana Tech? Or was he just rising the coattails of MD? I saw his D @ LATech in 2014 led the nation in interceptions and turnovers.

As for what we've been punished with watching this afternoon...

Said it before and I'll say it again.

"Attitude reflects leadership "

The whole TFL and turnovers obsession is why we can’t stop anyone. It’s a horrendous way to evaluate and judge defense. And it’s a fallacy to assume that getting five sacks versus Duke means you have a good defense.

The scheme is designed to overwhelm lesser talented teams, poorly coached OLs, and bad QBs. But if you are going against well coached units, you literally cannot stop ANYTHING.

Advertisement
That bama game will be mannys version of the golden Clemson game. That will
Hopefully get the gears moving towards firing his unqualified ***. Hopefully that also leads to Blake James being canned as he has been a disaster as our AD.
i completely forgot about that game. maybe we can opt out now before the covid hysteria dies down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What y’all boys cooking tonight? I think Ima hit my shorty over the head with a lil blacked salmon with dirty rice and Mac n cheese. If I’m lucky we’ll have the ***
She gone make you watch that game at 7 son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back