Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will achieve nothing. I'm not naive to the fact that HE is the problem. I know you've been giving us the facts from time.

I also know that HE isn't going to fire himself; that's not what a politician does.

A new DC with carte blanche is what I hope for, but I won't hold my breath
If you hold your breath than pray for reincarnation. A new dc with cart blanche exposes the issue from it's root(him) that won't happen the same way alonzo didn't happen. He doesn't want anyone involved with him directly having cart blanche. He gets an oc that does simply because he's aware he is out of his element. He legit feels him and his system are a strength here. Most we can pray for is some tweeks.

Advertisement
If you hold your breath than pray for reincarnation. A new dc with cart blanche exposes the issue from it's root(him) that won't happen the same way alonzo didn't happen. He doesn't want anyone involved with him directly having cart blanche. He gets an oc that does simply because he's aware he is out of his element. He legit feels him and his system are a strength here. Most we can pray for is some tweeks.
Such arrogance for someone who hasn't earned it.

My man, I cannot even imagine the fire that's raging in you and the other former Canes..

I've been a fan for yearssssss, I loved seeing Canadian kids play at the U (and prove they could start and play well. One of my friends is close with Sherko).

To see this now.. SMDH
And having to hear so called fans say the U cannot be contenders every year is hearasy..

It starts with the BOT! Hope that the ones who do care can help make the needed changes

Saddens me to say look at our record this year when anyone with a brain knows the product out on the field. Until we play a competitive schedule seasons comparable to this will become the norm. This is all they could hope for. A team that most feel is competitive. Unless that changes he won't. But u have a great night brother. No argument here one way or the other. I know I'm hard headed with my approach to the sport cause I see things differently and the only thing I find acceptable is peak form. The rest of this upsets me regardless of the results.
Absolutely dude... we want to be great again... we yearn to relive the Orange Bowl years. But now we are going in the wrong direction... we need a culture change asap... period.

Last edited:
Advertisement

My man, I cannot even imagine the fire that's raging in you and the other former Canes..

I've been a fan for yearssssss, I loved seeing Canadian kids play at the U (and prove they could start and play well. One of my friends is close with Sherko).

To see this now.. SMDH
And having to hear so called fans say the U cannot be contenders every year is hearasy..

It starts with the BOT! Hope that the ones who do care can help make the needed changes
Unfortunately we let them off the hook. Got pleased with the lashlee hire and simmered down. I was actually mad as **** the defensive staff survived too. But I was one of few

Are you dumb or something? UNC gets the ball first to start the second half. This is the problem is sunshine pumpers like this guy don’t even know what the **** is going on in the game or what team goes on offense first. Smh
Yeah your right on the ball at the half comment. Sunshine pumper 😆 I gotta use that one. I really thought we weren’t gonna gold like that and king would bring us back smh.

To see this now.. SMDH

Absolutely on the BOT. I just won a few bets with Auburn fans that told me that I was crazy thinking Malzahn was getting the boot in 2020 early on.

He has $21.45 million left on his contract and they have to pay $10.5 million or so this year. Their argument was....no way we can afford to fire him this year. They found a way.

Sure, they got themselves into the mess by making Jimmy Sexton look so good as an agent, and what a job he did....he made sure his client was well taken care of....that said, they made it happen.

We can afford top notch coaching....we just won't pay top notch coaching prices. Hiring Diaz after Richt proves that point blatantly.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back