Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
4 and 17! What’s sucks is that the season is over! No coastal, no big bowl, and lots more negativity to come!

Soo this is the "New Miami"? Sure looks like the same Miami we've been watching for the last 15 years.

Oh no, my friend....this is nothing that I’ve ever seen. Never in my 32 yrs of being a fan have I ever seen us 0-2 to start the season. No matter the Pell Grant Scandal, The Planes, The Nameless team, or The Cloud. Never have I ever witnessed this

Advertisement
There is something inherently wrong with the culture at Miami. Other teams let there QB play, we hold our backs and at scared. Canes till the end. But Sheesh!!!

Advertisement
How the **** are we not rushing the QB on the last drive? Especially the 3rd and 17? Are you kidding me?

Fire everyone and start over.

How many times did we drive on them and leave with 0 points, I dare Enos to say something about Jarren.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again how I felt, I went to the game against Florida and was just numb because we don’t help ourselves.
I’m done..could care less if they lose every game.Maybe then this administration will hire quality coaches cause it seems they real happy with
Again how I felt, I went to the game against Florida and was just numb because we don’t help ourselves.
ive had enough. I Wont watch another game.not doing this to myself.60 years is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back