Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RVACane if I have to get black lung disease to get this ship turned around I will do my part for the good of the people.

D3D6BDF9-4E4F-40EF-8261-92E63E165E45.jpeg

Advertisement
Score would be 17 all right now if Jarren threw to Hightower instead of JT in the RZ that one play.

Jarren - I know it’s rare to see him out there, but get Hightower the ball

Nah, we are fed up with playing down to inferior teams, year after year after year. It's posters like you and the other dude that think eeking out wins against teams like UNC means we are playing good football. Coming out that flat is a sign of a poorly prepared football team. Teams that have to come back to beat bad teams don't win titles very often, you know? Isn't THAT what we all want?

Exactly this. Coming out like that against a team that has more than 25 4 stars on the roster means the game is over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree that Enos will improve over the season as he learns the team but give me a break. He makes $1M a year and is a supposed offensive guru, he should know better
He’s been calling a fine game.

#Thankful4Enos

Advertisement
Advertisement
The retarded dyck suckers who succumb to knee jerk reactions will never learn. SMH

1.) The hardest thing to do in CFB is win on the road.

2.) MIA is a young football team ACROSS THE BOARD, and many of these players have never been in this type of environment before.

Calling for Manny to get fired even before the 1st half was played, shows what kind of degenerative, ill-reputes, this POS fanbase is littered with. I am hopeful that one day these dyck suckers will all commit suicide and die..
Your happy being down by 4 to NC at half.............Seriously? This is the bar you want to set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back