Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Commit to the run and good things happen.

I like the old school under center stuff, but we don’t do it well.

We look like a completely different offense with shotgun and three step drop. Run game is better in the fun too.

It’s time to spread these hos and fvck em to sleep.

You can run out of shotgun. Plus our RBs have a MASSIVE advantage when the D is spread out. So f#cking obvious its infuriating.

Advertisement
Where is Brian Hightower
He has been in. On that shot we took to Osborn in the endzone Hightower was wide open. NC went cover 1 press and Hightower killed the press and had his man trailing by a few yards. Jarren locked onto Osborn from the snap

Advertisement
You could clown Enos all you want if you don’t like his play calling, but he’s undoubtedly one of the best QB coaches in the country.

Imagine Jarren without a proper QB coach 🙈

Jesus, just got on to see the score. Thank God I just got done buying a car or if be super ****ed. They better pull this **** out.

Advertisement
His stats show accuracy and when he throws it he is accurate, but his stats don't tell the whole story. He checks down too often and isn't confident in himself to rip it. You can sneak by teams doing that but you can't evolve as an offense or win big games that way.

I like Jarren but he needs to stop overthinking it and let it go. Plant that back foot and rip it. Rush in your face? Plant that foot and go. Stop being tentative.
Totally agree

I think Enos deserves criticism, but this offensive line does him no favors. His playcalling is restricted by that.
His playcalling should reflect the capabilities of his offense though. If he can't get away with slow developing play action plays, he shouldn't be running them.

Advertisement
His stats show accuracy and when he throws it he is accurate, but his stats don't tell the whole story. He checks down too often and isn't confident in himself to rip it. You can sneak by teams doing that but you can't evolve as an offense or win big games that way.

I like Jarren but he needs to stop overthinking it and let it go. Plant that back foot and rip it. Rush in your face? Plant that foot and go. Stop being tentative.

2nd start ever. He will get confidence as season goes on and trusts his OL. It's ok to hold his hand in his first few games.

Its kind of shocking.

I see so many level-headed posters in EyeintheSky, and then see them post here and they're quivering little women who have had their safety blanket taken away.

Reactions: 3FW
Can Harris is a special player. I hope he gets 10 touches in the 2nd half.

15 completions for 112 yards? Have there been any downfield throws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back