Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here here. Most of the porsters in this thread are a ******* yellow-bellied, quit and die faqqits.
Nah, we are fed up with playing down to inferior teams, year after year after year. It's posters like you and the other dude that think eeking out wins against teams like UNC means we are playing good football. Coming out that flat is a sign of a poorly prepared football team. Teams that have to come back to beat bad teams don't win titles very often, you know? Isn't THAT what we all want?

Advertisement
The retarded dyck suckers who succumb to knee jerk reactions will never learn. SMH

1.) The hardest thing to do in CFB is win on the road.

2.) MIA is a young football team ACROSS THE BOARD, and many of these players have never been in this type of environment before.

Calling for Manny to get fired even before the 1st half was played, shows what kind of degenerative, ill-reputes, this POS fanbase is littered with. I am hopeful that one day these dyck suckers will all commit suicide and die..

But, by all means tell us how you really feel. Don’t hold back next time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you guys/gals crack me the f@ck up. I mean this in the sincerest form of flattery way.

We’ll always have CiS. Well, until we don’t.

Advertisement
What a ******* nightmare... I haven't been able to see the game cause Hulu's screwed me... won't air the UM game.

Yeah - well, look at what we've had ever since Butch left.

Pure doo doo.

Gee - is there a connection?
.....idiot fans?

Are you suggesting the entire CBF world is clueless of BD and the amazing talent he is? Or is the Waterhead UM fanbase who want him here clueless?

Advertisement
Most of yall in here need some **** testosterone! I love this board, ut the amount of crying the minute something isnt perfect reminds me of a spoiled ex-wife. We will get this **** together.. Quit turning on Manny after a game in a half with all this negative *** energy. **** yall lets Go CANES!!!!! We got this.. way to bounce back after Mack Brown clearly had a game plan for Manny's overly aggresive defense style... second quarter snuffed that ish out. Now we just need to get better in the Red Zone. Camnt wait til we hit a big one downfield this half!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back