Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Commit to the run and good things happen.

I like the old school under center stuff, but we don’t do it well.

We look like a completely different offense with shotgun and three step drop. Run game is better in the gun, too.

It’s time to spread these hos and fvck em to sleep.

Advertisement
The retarded dyck suckers who succumb to knee jerk reactions will never learn. SMH

1.) The hardest thing to do in CFB is win on the road.

2.) MIA is a young football team ACROSS THE BOARD, and many of these players have never been in this type of environment before.

Calling for Manny to get fired even before the 1st half was played, shows what kind of degenerative, ill-reputes, this POS fanbase is littered with. I am hopeful that one day these dyck suckers will all commit suicide and die..
Here here. Most of the porsters in this thread are a ******* yellow-bellied, quit and die faqqits.

We need to go in on the run game next half. They didn't have an answer for Deejay or Cam. We need to take some pressure off of Jarren and put him into second and manageable situations.

Im not complaining about 15/20 from Jarren. Clearly the boy is accurate.

My issue is that if you know the problems and weaknesses of your team both offensively and defensively call plays to help them out.

Some things that are not a surprise..

The bad OL unit. We knew that coming into the season.

We knew the secondary would take some hits early after who we lost. Two NFL safeties and a NFL corner.

That’s tough and they should fare different by the end of the season or we will need some new guys from the recruiting classes to help out.

His stats show accuracy and when he throws it he is accurate, but his stats don't tell the whole story. He checks down too often and isn't confident in himself to rip it. You can sneak by teams doing that but you can't evolve as an offense or win big games that way.

I like Jarren but he needs to stop overthinking it and let it go. Plant that back foot and rip it. Rush in your face? Plant that foot and go. Stop being tentative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Enos deserves criticism, but this offensive line does him no favors. His playcalling is restricted by that.

Jesus, we have to continue to wait for the whole playbook???.. Did that all last year.
Not what I said. Adjust. If you suck at something you work to improve. Improve play calling, add new plays, etc. A good coach will figure it out.

I know we’re used to horrible coaches but Enos generally seems like he has it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back