Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Someone get this message to Enos:

Let Hightower, Mallory and Wiggins get on the field in the RZ. Stop discriminating against tall ppl you racist

This is one answer. There are many many more. If you watch enough football you see what works and what doesn't in the RZ. We haven't run ONE popular/successful RZ play yet this year, smh. I already have my mental list ready to write up for another day.

I've watched a lot of football the last three weeks and I see so many other teams executing with far less talent. Are we cursed? Why can't the Miami Hurricanes look like a P5 team. Memphis, Army, UL Monroe, Ga Southern, and many others seem to play better than us with much less talent.

Advertisement
Our youth was always going to show on the road in a hostile environment in only the second game of the season, you saw that with both the offense and the secondary.

No excuses for the second half. Dominate this inferior ******* team already

Advertisement
Someone get this message to Enos:

Let Hightower, Mallory and Wiggins get on the field in the RZ. Stop discriminating against tall ppl you racist
They're all seeing significantly more snaps than they did against Florida.

The retarded dyck suckers who succumb to knee jerk reactions will never learn. SMH

1.) The hardest thing to do in CFB is win on the road.

2.) MIA is a young football team ACROSS THE BOARD, and many of these players have never been in this type of environment before.

Calling for Manny to get fired even before the 1st half was played, shows what kind of degenerative, ill-reputes, this POS fanbase is littered with. I am hopeful that one day these dyck suckers will all commit suicide and die..
Having a couple weeks off and coming out like that deserves criticism.

Advertisement
UNC's senior Center lost a foot and their offense went to ****... amazing what inexperience at even one position does to a gameplan. Keep that in mind fellas.
They refused to show the replay, so I assume he's had it amputated?

You all might think some of us are overreacting here but this **** shouldn’t happen especially against UNC. We are by far the most talented team in the coastal and every game shouldn’t be a dogfight.

Advertisement
The adrenaline from playing in prime-time in their home opener has wore off. Now it's a ball game

Honestly I feel like if FSU lost that’s game Taggart would not be the coach when we play.

Dude would’ve probably gotten fired in the locker room.

I just went to some FSU boards and they want to promotor Briles to HC and Mickey Andrews to DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back