Canes v UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
UNC's senior Center lost a foot and their offense went to ****... amazing what inexperience at even one position does to a gameplan. Keep that in mind fellas.

I will say this, JW is good at throwing those quick slants. If Baxa hits a chip shot this is a one point game

Just like that first down slant that went for 3 yards, JW telegraphed so fast the linebackers were right there... he badly needs to obscure his intentions, and sometimes get to Plan B. He's getting more time than last game. ofc more is better.

Advertisement
I love our fans. Now, we can’t even give Williams credit for being really accurate. We all want to see more out of our offense. But, at least we can remember how far we’ve come at quarterback.
I give him credit but his throws are all very simple. he's only throwing slants. you know we can't win with only slants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not complaining about 15/20 from Jarren. Clearly the boy is accurate.

My issue is that if you know the problems and weaknesses of your team both offensively and defensively call plays to help them out.

Some things that are not a surprise..

The bad OL unit. We knew that coming into the season.

We knew the secondary would take some hits early after who we lost. Two NFL safeties and a NFL corner.

That’s tough and they should fare different by the end of the season or we will need some new guys from the recruiting classes to help out.

Advertisement
The retarded dyck suckers who succumb to knee jerk reactions will never learn. SMH

1.) The hardest thing to do in CFB is win on the road.

2.) MIA is a young football team ACROSS THE BOARD, and many of these players have never been in this type of environment before.

Calling for Manny to get fired even before the 1st half was played, shows what kind of degenerative, ill-reputes, this POS fanbase is littered with. I am hopeful that one day these dyck suckers will all commit suicide and die..

Where are the WR? Brevin and KJ can’t do it by themselves. Pope/Wiggins/Hightower/Payton haven’t even got a target, let alone many snaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back