Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our OL is shocking tonight.

Gotta think Perry is helping that. He’s making really quick decisions and UNC has to respect the pass.

Boys up front are eating tonight. Good to see.
Yep they struggled agaisnt these same guys last year, good to see

Advertisement
How about mike Smith making some plays too, that tackle out on the boundary and a tfl! Glad to see some of the other guys make plays.
I honestly didn’t think those 2 plays were him. He looked **** quick.

Our OL is shocking tonight.

Gotta think Perry is helping that. He’s making really quick decisions and UNC has to respect the pass.

Boys up front are eating tonight. Good to see.

Need to be consistent. This is a start, but unc gives up 220 rush yds per game. Hopefully our guys are figuring it out

I was on Diaz after the 10th big run, but jeez, if you get 10 TFL and 3 turnovers a half, you can pretty much get a pass with me.

Diaz is far from perfect and has issues. But it is hard to be mad when your D is outscoring their O.

Also, if they didn’t call that penalty on Willis (after the stop), things might be slightly better.

Advertisement
Need to get a stop and get a good drive to start the 2nd half. O, needs to catch up with defense who has given us 17 points off TOs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t forget their only td came on a bogus penalty against Willis. Tobacco Road crew tried to keep the game close.
When you use a finger gun, you deserve the call. Bush league play. Act like you belong in this game.

I think Perry can reach this level
19-og.jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back