Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get your best players blow. Williams time will come. Let him chill.

Williams is probably better than Rosier? If we put this game away, get Williams reps while being able to retain his red-shirt. Williams will be part of the future, Rosier won't.

Advertisement
Anyone else get wood seeing Willis fly after their qb on Joe Jackson’s pick 6? He looked like he was shot out of a cannon. And I’m surprised Langham didn’t get a 15 yarder with the **** that gets called on Miami.

Advertisement
here's hoping Richt doesnt take the foot off the gas pedal. Try and get half-a-hundred, get Perry his reps, etc...

Advertisement
I just want better. Wait til everybody gets gassed up after we run through these teams. The goal is to win hardware. We are in year 3 with a recruiting class that will be lucky to be top 12. How many more years can we go without hardware before you want better?

Our OL is shocking tonight.

Gotta think Perry is helping that. He’s making really quick decisions and UNC has to respect the pass.

Boys up front are eating tonight. Good to see.

Advertisement
Anyone else get wood seeing Willis fly after their qb on Joe Jackson’s pick 6? He looked like he was shot out of a cannon. And I’m surprised Langham didn’t get a 15 yarder with the **** that gets called on Miami.
The refs know this **** is over, they tried to keep it close.

Same I thought it was cramps but then he was limping so idk hopefully it’s not serious.

That replay didn’t look so good. I can’t be sure, but it seemed to me like his cleat got stuck and his leg twisted. Could’ve popped something in there.

Fingers crossed.

here's hoping Richt doesnt take the foot off the gas pedal. Try and get half-a-hundred, get Perry his reps, etc...
After all the **** unc did to us mocking us and ****.....he better go for the throat. I want 60 on the board

Advertisement
This is how the season will go. We will beat up scrubs in the worst power 5 conference in football. Be 11-1 maybe 10-2 if richt pulls a richt. Then we get scrubbed by the 2nd ranked team we will play all year in the acc champ game and then get scrubbed by the 3rd ranked team we will play all year in the bowl. We will build up amazing stats all year against terrible teams and the media will claim we are back. Rinse and repeat for the next 3 years.

nah...

This is a different team with N'Kosi, and that #2 team has an untested true freshman QB. Clemson's entire QB group has one start combined to their credit and may not make it out of their division.

I just want better. Wait til everybody gets gassed up after we run through these teams. The goal is to win hardware. We are in year 3 with a recruiting class that will be lucky to be top 12. How many more years can we go without hardware before you want better?
Drink bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back