Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That punt by feagles was also garbage he got lucky there was no fair catch and a very favorable bounce

I wish there were more ppl there to rain down the Boo Birds

Boo birds is my favorite word right now. I never heard it before, but I LOVE the boo birds. WE need to pack the stadium with Boo Birds if Rosier starts again. HardRock vs NotreDame loud. But all booing Rosier.

Advertisement
N’kosi , Cade or jw either drool and **** all over themselves at practice or Richt is clueless

This kid has lost all his confidence he knows fans are calling for his head he's shook time to bench him

Advertisement
The problem with Rosier struggling out of the gate is that he'll get more game time as Richt will give him as long as possible to iron out the kinks. He's stubborn like that.

Bizarrely if we wanted a change at QB we probably needed Rosier to score a couple of TDs then gtfo of the ball game and let the backups shine. He'll see the entire half at this rate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stumbling out of the gate. This alieving no one's concerns.
Actually, I love it. We will win this game, but Rosier SUCKING only digs his hole deeper. There is NO team worse than this, and we Rosier can't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back