Canes v. Savannah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeeeeeesus. I think even Donna Shalala would say we have to put a better product on the field.

Look at this fierce Miami defense against a high school team. Give Diaz a raise.

Can we please all just agree that Rosier is the worst starter we have ever had? I would take Savannahs QB over him anyday.

Advertisement
I'm pretty confident this is the last game you will see Rosier. Richt is loyal to a fault, he's letting Rosier prove he can't get it done in the 1st quarter. Perry or Weldon will start the 2nd quarter.

Move on to the future. Deal with the growing pains. Malik does nothing for us this year or next

Rosier sucks, but don't boo our players. Kids are busting their *** even when they suck

Richt needs to go.

His love affair with Rosier is reminiscent of Wanny and Jay Fiedler. It's ******* disgusting.

Advertisement
Game does nothing for our team. Our defense is too **** talented and fast for their offense.

Advertisement
Rick: "Don't worry Malik. They aren't booing, they are saying Roooooo-sier."

Rosier sucks, but don't boo our players. Kids are busting their *** even when they suck

Rosier absolutely deserves to be booed.

Fans paid their money. They support their team. They have a right to boo a piece of garbage player who is destroying this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back