Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I bet y’all anything 32 will get a NFL look. If he wants to play FB/HB for 3-5 years he can most certainly do it. If he commits to it
U can’t teach that size skill speed combo. His biggest mistake was not making the move sooner

If you don’t think his name will come up in coaching searches after what he’s done the past two years then I can’t help you.
If you think he's going somewhere of consequence that is a D1/p5 team with no head coaching experience, then I can't help you.

I bet y’all anything 32 will get a NFL look. If he wants to play FB/HB for 3-5 years he can most certainly do it. If he commits to it

Not rooting against him. I want as many ProCanes as possible. i just don't see him making a roster. Practice squad at best. Save this conversation though and let's circle back in a few years! I'd love to be proven wrong.

😂

Attachments

• 3E3B3259-5A68-42F2-A562-E7261D45A065.gif
    3E3B3259-5A68-42F2-A562-E7261D45A065.gif
    417.1 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Not rooting against him. I want as many ProCanes as possible. i just don't see him making a roster. Practice squad at best. Save this conversation though and let's circle back in a few years! I'd love to be proven wrong.
Kid could make a squad, got an NFL body. They'll give him some proper training and medical treatment, i.e, hit him up with some steroids or an animal hormone or two and he'll be fine. It's a good living until you get concussed and don't know where you are, at 30.

Advertisement
Never said he would get hired at a perennial power but there is no reason a school like Texas Tech wouldn’t come calling
He shouldn’t just jump to any situation. I’m sure a school like Texas tech would be interested. If I were Diaz I’d stay put until that right HC spot opens. Unless good ole st. Nick comes calling for a “defensive quality control coach” lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because the guy was open in the end zone?
He sucks like the coaches that's why he dropped the perfect pass and we STILL need an OC to keep the defense guessing.
You will feel better when you admit that this OFFENSIVE offense reeks.

He sucks like the coaches that's why he dropped the perfect pass and we STILL need an OC to keep the defense guessing.
You will feel better when you admit that this OFFENSIVE offense reeks.

I can admit the offense is bad, but your example does nothing to prove it. If the defense shows it can't defend the end zone, you take the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back