Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Then kick him off already and bring in someone else because if Williams leaves he may be all we have behind Perry.
Richt is brain dead. Weldon's a stoner but Richt wont cut him because of nepotism. Williams is making noise about leaving and he hasn't done ****. Richt isn't recruiting enough QBs. and his son is useless. WTF.

Advertisement
We dropped a ton of balls but man Perry didn’t have his most accurate day either. Pass offense was bad. Run game was good enough even tho we had two fumbles. Defense is light freakin out man
This is why those 3-4 weeks of bowl prep are so important. Throwing to a lot of guys out of the true spread which they haven't done much this year. Timing wasn't there and the drops were killer. I hope he balls out in the bowl game and becomes the QB we want him to be.

Advertisement
They made a good point. Why are you going after Kelly Bryant if you are saying the future at the QB position is already on the roster?
What else is he supposed to say to the media..that’s media talk..no matter if he believes it or not. He can’t say “well none of the guys we have recruited have a future here. That’s why we set up the Bryant visit”

What else is he supposed to say to the media..that’s media talk..no matter if he believes it or not. He can’t say “well none of the guys we have recruited have a future here. That’s why we set up the Bryant visit”

So he's dumb enough to get caught in a lie that easily?

Advertisement
Probably going to be the HC at Colorado. Have to look at circumstances for why a coach got fired (Belichick, Butch, etc) Doesn't mean they are bad.
Lmao you just put Butch with the GOAT😂😂..not saying you, but some just look at “circumstance” when it fits their agenda..if MR repeats a season like this next year he’s on my chopping board

Dude has elite measurables. I'd like to see him try to catch on with an NFL team. Can play FB. Can catch out of the backfield. He can play the big running back role and play special teams with his 4.5 speed.

Not to be disrespectful but he was the 4th string RB as a senior. I live in canada and he's more than welcome to sleep on my couch while he's trying out for a CFL team

Advertisement
kahn.jpg

Hahahahaha..

Not to be disrespectful but he was the 4th string RB as a senior. I live in canada and he's more than welcome to sleep on my couch while he's trying out for a CFL team
I bet y’all anything 32 will get a NFL look. If he wants to play FB/HB for 3-5 years he can most certainly do it. If he commits to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back