Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hopefully cager transfers back home

I'm tired of seeing him in a canes uniform

He is just as bad as Knowles

Reactions: jsy
Kenneth just wrapped up.

It was a great massage - as usual - but there was a funny moment towards the end.

While massaging my buttocks, one of Kenneth’s fingers accidentally slipped into my rectal cavity!

We shared a hearty laugh but oddly he did not remove his finger until I asked him to.

Is Perry throwing the ball with too much Velocity? I'm just in disbelief that absolutely none of our WRs can catch today. Maybe our equipment manager needs to be fired for giving our WRs the wrong gloves. We need to come out with glue or some ****.

Advertisement
Moderator Statement:

Please stop the in-fighting...NOW..

I'd hate to have to toss a buncha phools before the 3rd quarter starts.

Well they can't execute THIS offence because these are plays he hasn't called all year. He's been forced to go spread due to our TE corps being decimated.
You should be able to catch the ball no matter what route you’re running.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have talent, but most of the skill position talent is still young. That said, even with young guys (are true freshmen like Wiggins and Hightower even young anymore) and injuries, are we actually the talent level of a team of 100 total yards of offense and 3 earned points in a half? Especially against this crap defense?

No way. This is embarrassing.

Dude this **** has to be on purpose on the receivers. Unbelievable.

Yeah Mork definatly not showing the people who put the banner together wrong with that opening 1st half

WRs are either god awful or they've tanked to make sure we get an OC in here

Advertisement
These are the same EXACT plays...we have had 1 MOTION wrinkle this whole game....its the same stagnant offense. They have just dropped balls....Perry hasnt even been that bad....his boys put on a JT4 strike...respect his decision

this...

This one is not on the o line so far... perry was t reading the defense in the first quarter and wasn’t accurate... then when he was reading the defense and putting the ball on target the wrs couldnt catch a cold...we’re lacking cohesion... who’s that fall on???

Kenneth just wrapped up.

It was a great massage - as usual - but there was a funny moment towards the end.

While massaging my buttocks, one of Kenneth’s fingers accidentally slipped into my rectal cavity!

We shared a hearty laugh but oddly he did not remove his finger until I asked him to.

I’m not sure how I feel about Kenneth’s actions, # metoo!

Miami's "elite" WR room...

13ywPzPJdfhmBG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back