Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
two Tobacco Road skools get into a brawl.

I fully expect ACC management to put Miami and FSU on probation for this.

Advertisement
Sit Cager and Harley on the bench. Let's see Hightower, EZzard , Wiggins and Pope . Or Let's try Njoku again

Advertisement
Richt's speech at halftime(according to my sources):"Hey defense, you keep shutting them out and we have a really good chance at winning this game."

Advertisement
you Can already see the light starting to come on since the last game... the offense is continuing to develop, WRs dripping balls but it’s a good sign they’re getting open.

The playcalling on offense and defense has been pretty solid so far great job Coaching staff.

WR just stink today. and Perry is throwing every ball with too much juice. Need to take a little off once in awhile.

Richt Apologists.....please explain the first half offensive performance. This half has not been an aberration.....its been the norm. Offense looks flat and uninspired.

So, please, explain why Richt deserves another seaso
I'm still waiting apologists.....

Advertisement
Richt's speech at halftime(according to my sources):"Hey defense, you keep shutting them out and we have a really good chance at winning this game."

Great stuff. i'd be willing to run through a brick wall for him after that.

Advertisement
Well they can't execute THIS offence because these are plays he hasn't called all year. He's been forced to go spread due to our TE corps being decimated.

These are the same EXACT plays...we have had 1 MOTION wrinkle this whole game....its the same stagnant offense. They have just dropped balls....Perry hasnt even been that bad....his boys put on a JT4 strike...respect his decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back