Status
Not open for further replies.
Same GameDay thread, different week.

Rosier sucks
Richt sucks
Feagles sucks
Refs suck

.....and we're 10-0.
Yes the “game over” “Richt sucks” “Fire Diaz” in the middle of the first quarter crew are insanely stupid but so is finding absolutely no fault in something just because it hasn’t broken yet. Richts clock management needs work.

So you wish he would have called a time out so that we could watch Rosier take a sack?

Did you know he was going to take a sack before it actually happened? If so can I have the lottery numbers for tonight? I get your crusade, believe me I do. Knocking someone so often as this board does that has been so incredibly successful this year frustrates the **** out of me too. But you also have to admit that certain areas need work. We are both happy as **** that we are 10-0 and a large part of that success is Richt but you can’t be blind to areas of improvement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone in this thread actually watched our games before? Do you all think maybe we will make halftime adjustments and improve in the second?

Maybe we are all tired of HAVING to make adjustments to beat average to poor teams.

This.

It would be nice to come out and blow out a lesser team from the opening kickoff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's almost as if Pitt knows every play we're calling. But we're playing that shtty, and they're playing that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back