Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
once again Hartley's special teams unit is bad. He's becoming Dave Arnold 2.0 to me...

Advertisement
Has anyone in this thread actually watched our games before? Do you all think maybe we will make halftime adjustments and improve in the second?

I'm nearing the point of wanting Rosier to sit. He's pulling his old crap again today. Biggest game of the year and he looks flat as ****. That pass to Berrios needs to be completed. One **** game away from possibly locking up a playoff spot, and he looks lost.

Unbelievable that the coaches can't get our team fired up to complete an undefeated regular season.

Advertisement
Pastor Richt is too nice, but I'd whisper into the refs ears that if they ***** us again they are going to have to drag nets on the bottom of the Alleghany to find their bodies

Has anyone in this thread actually watched our games before? Do you all think maybe we will make halftime adjustments and improve in the second?

Maybe we are all tired of HAVING to make adjustments to beat average to poor teams.

We are more talented but Pitts offensive game plan is working. Their QB is 100% comfortable. That needs to change. It takes Manny too ******* long to adjust. With that said they only let up 10 and have 2 TOs. Offense/ special teams need to pull their weight for once.

Advertisement
Rosier is not playing terrible as there as been some dropped passes. The OL is playing terrible and Richt doesn't help with his play calling. We have such offensive talent and struggle so much. That's a testimony to Mark Richt. He sure has NO CLUE how to manage a clock as he has shown a massive propensity to make poor decisions the past 2 seasons. It's a revolving story with Richt and its puzzling how poor his decision making ability is in crucial times. I'm stunned at many decisions this year and THEY ALL HAVE BACKFIRED BIG TIME! We don't run reverses, no screens, and a total vanilla offense, just putrid.

Love Hartley's energy, but we really need a new ST coach. Also, when's the last time a holding penalty was called against the opposing OL? Because our DL gets held on ****-near every possession...

I'm nearing the point of wanting Rosier to sit. He's pulling his old crap again today. Biggest game of the year and he looks flat as ****. That pass to Berrios needs to be completed. One **** game away from possibly locking up a playoff spot, and he looks lost.

Honestly, I dont think it's about him being flat. It's about Rosier being Rosier. This is who and what he is.

An inconsistent and often inaccurate QB who you can't hide behind a running game(because UM doesn't have one)

Advertisement

Normally yes. But there is a massive massive energy difference between Miami and Pitt right now.

Advertisement
Rosier is not playing terrible as there as been some dropped passes. The OL is playing terrible and Richt doesn't help with his play calling. We have such offensive talent and struggle so much. That's a testimony to Mark Richt. He sure has NO CLUE how to manage a clock as he has shown a massive propensity to make poor decisions the past 2 seasons. It's a revolving story with Richt and its puzzling how poor his decision making ability is in crucial times. I'm stunned at many decisions this year and THEY ALL HAVE BACKFIRED BIG TIME! We don't run reverses, no screens, and a total vanilla offense, just putrid.

10-0, ranked #2 in the country.

LMAO at everyone who bought ACCCG tickets to watch #2 vs. #9 .

You literally were trying to call people out for prematurely saying **** like this one page back. **** you man. ****tiest poster here

Reported.

For saying you're a ****ty poster? Thin skinned too

I can bet my life that 99% of these soft shouldered posters don’t actually go to games at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back