Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I saw their true freshman qb carry our entire D-line for 3-4 yards. Jaquan having a poor game as well. This is on the coaches for not having the team ready to play

Advertisement
Rosier inaccurate
Don’t know what richt doing
Defense playing soft by not making tackles
Feagles is ******* horrible
We are playing against 2 teams today the refs and Pittsburgh
Wake up miami...

Advertisement
Same GameDay thread, different week.

Rosier sucks
Richt sucks
Feagles sucks
Refs suck

.....and we're 10-0.
Yes the “game over” “Richt sucks” “Fire Diaz” in the middle of the first quarter crew are insanely stupid but so is finding absolutely no fault in something just because it hasn’t broken yet. Richts clock management needs work.

So you wish he would have called a time out so that we could watch Rosier take a sack?

There’s just no excuse here. We are exponentially more talented as a team. Time to start showing it.

Get Delaney in the game. Get Jackson the **** out of there. He is pitiful.

Advertisement
The 2nd half needs to start. I'm frustrated as **** right now and I need some relief. If we go 3 and out on our first drive I might have a GD aneurysm

It really is unbelievable this team has achieved what it has to this point considering the special teams and inconsistent play of both the O & D.

To be undefeated with an offensive line getting their face pushed in most games is truly remarkable. Rosier has willed them to victories all year. Lets see if the junkyard dog can do it one more time.

Advertisement
stop blaming the refs. this team is 4-7 we shouldn't need the refs to help us out

Could not agree more....when you start blaming refs for losing to a 4-7 team, you’re grasping. This team doesn’t deserve to win, right now....

Why do people have such limited minds that they can't accept the fact that bad officiating can coincide with bad play and that both can be legitimately criticized? One does not negate the other. Saying "refs aren't calling obvious holds" is not the same as saying "our offense is playing fine."

Advertisement
Is the team playing with Richt’s personality? This week I read he had ‘an edge’ to him. Not seeing that today.

Can they run Homer or Dallas more! Please

can the o line give them a hole is a bigger the better question

How times have we ran our Running backs. If one who knows football understand that you have to allow them to get in a groove which doesn't happen when your qb can hit open receivers or running backs not getting carries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back