Canes v. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans that have been around, did you really believe this team was playoff worthy? This team has tons of heart but too many holes starting with an average QB.

Thought we had enough to beat 4-7 Pitt

What makes you think this team has a ton of heart? They showed no heart today.

You are quickly becoming one of the worst posters on this board...and that's quite a feat given the influx of recent talent.

OK buddy.

Advertisement
I lost any positive though I had for Richt today. Team was flat as an 80's models ads and benching Malik was a corch move with 10 mins left.

LOl you are a . Malik couldn't make simple screen throws.

And you're a ****sucking fggot. Malik being hit and miss is nothing new. Richt showed why he never won anything thing in Athens today, giving the reigns to a guy who couldn't even get throw the ball past the LOS

Besides that one drive where we scored in the 2nd, where was the hit? he missed all game. Dumb ****

Oblivion must be a Gator or Seminole fan, jealous as ****! 10-1 and headed to the ACC Championship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Climb back in your hole sausage smoker.

I lost any positive though I had for Richt today. Team was flat as an 80's models ads and benching Malik was a corch move with 10 mins left.

And you're a ****sucking fggot. Malik being hit and miss is nothing new. Richt showed why he never won anything thing in Athens today, giving the reigns to a guy who couldn't even get throw the ball past the LOS

Besides that one drive where we scored in the 2nd, where was the hit? he missed all game. Dumb ****

DURING THE 10 GAME WIN STREAK YOU DUMB ****.

And you took away a drive from him with good field position where he very likely could have had another good moment. EITHER WAY.....he EARNED the right to be on the field in that spot.

Post less.

He had as much to do with the win as Feagles. He did nothing special besides start at QB.

DURING THE 10 GAME WIN STREAK YOU DUMB ****.

And you took away a drive from him with good field position where he very likely could have had another good moment. EITHER WAY.....he EARNED the right to be on the field in that spot.

Post less.

He had as much to do with the win as Feagles. He did nothing special besides start at QB.

I've been saying it since the beginning of the Golden tenure...the right to post on this board should only be granted after an IQ test is administered as part of the registration process. You're walking proof of this notion.

Advertisement
Embarrassing loss, today. The excuses are lame: refs, 10 games w/out a rest, short week. This was a 4-7 team with a freshman QB. The Canes had everything to play for: win and you have an undefeated regular season and you extended momentum going into The ACCCG. A win there gets you into the playoff, or a tight loss still gives you an argument, given the current teams, with a chance. There's a ton of blame, to go around. Those that don't like MR, get to about the coaching. Those that don't like Malik can complain about him. It's obvious our ST play is horrible and in a tight game, punting and returns are critical. It been a good year - ahead of expectation, in my mind. We're gonna need to upgrade at ST and we have to have more consistency at QB. With those holes, 10-0 is solid.

ACCCG coild be ugly and there could be redemption. The coaches and kids need to have a come to Jesus meeting. I hope AR and Herndon are okay - they'll be needed.

Late to the party today due to work.Taped the game and watched until about halfway through the 3rd qtr. and had seen enough especially when the final score popped up on my iPad.This was one ****** game from the trainer right up to the headcoach.No one is without some type blame in this.

One thing for sure is ALL the talking heads of CFB will ALL be shouting from the mountaintops that they told us Miami was overrated.

This team finally showed what most intelligent people thought, that maybe we weren’t a 10-0 team and were at least a year ahead of schedule.Anyone that tells you they wouldn’t have taken playing in the ACCCG with only one loss is an out and out liar.No one could have possibly thought we would have only one loss going in with all the shortcomings with depth we faced,Walton going out for the year early in the season,starting a first year QB and Richards hobbling around missing games and when he did play he couldn’t catch a cold.

No matter what happens the rest of the year this year it’s been a successful season.I hope we are able to beat Clemson for the championship next week but the bowl game to me is just as important.Why? Because it will probably be the orange bowl,be played in front of many many future recruits and could possibly be the game to stop a 2 game skid.The last game is the one everyone remembers.

This team has overachieved all year.Today that playing with fire we’ve done for a good part of it finally burnt us.Im hoping we can somehow muster up enough to beat or at least keep the score close against Clemson.It will take an effort at least a 1000 times better than the one that was given today by EVERYONE to accomplish this.

We can still have a monumental season by winning these next two games.NO ONE including 99.9% of our fans could honestly say they wouldn’t have taken 12-1 or 11-2 with an orange bowl win if given that choice in August.

This is just the beginning guys.This one little hiccup( ok a pretty big burp) is not going to change that.Lets go get these next two and finish up with this great class.Do both of those,make a few changes on offense in the offseason and Then put CFB on notice that MIAMI IS back and we won’t be going away this time.

One of the worst losses in program history.

Have to agree. Could have gone into acc championship ranked #1 and instead decided to take a day off against a team starting a brand new qb, who outplayed our "veteran" qb. Richt should fire himself for not seeing that from the first snap of the game. It was 100% obvious to me (and the bookies too, I guess)
You should find a new team hoecake. CMR can’t play the game for them you dumb f@ck! What would you have done or changed after the first snap you stupid somamambiotch? Now we will see what these players are made of. Stop blaming CMR cause we’ve been living on the edge with Rosier the whole year and we’ve loved him because he kept winning but he is not a great QB unfortunately, but I still stand by what I’ve said, if Malik gets us to the promised land this year by winning our 6th ship he earned the right to be our starter next year. But at the first sign that he still hasn’t improved the Nkosi is in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh...and Shiereffs is ANY ****ING BETTER?

Are you retarded? The man won 11 in a row. If that's not earning it then "earning it" doesn't exist.

You give your team the best ****ing chance to win possible. That was a brain fart of the highest magnitude

Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

This is the problem with all the ****ing retards that have infested this site since we've gone on this streak...none of you are very intelligent.

Who in the **** is blaming THIS GAME on Richt? We played like **** today and deserved to lose...but my statement about WHAT RICHT DID IN THAT SPOT in 100% accurate. It was incompetence of the highest level and the man that is known for "not loosing his cool", lost it.

And the worst part about it, and what morons like you can't process, is the message it sent to the team in that moment and what it does to Rosier's psyche as well as the teams for whatever is left in this season.

Rosier has ALWAYS been a guy who is as capable of going 0-11 over a quarter as he is of going 6-6 with 3 TD passes. He's streaky, it is who HE IS.

But guess the **** what....THAT GUY got you the winning streak that even GAVE YOU THE CHANCE to get to this spot.

It was one of the worst moments I've ever seen a head coach have. Period. That was a Coker/Shannon/Golden moment on steroids.
What would you have done differently dumb f@cik?? Malik was horrible!! Over throwing wide open receivers for touchdowns, throwing low and behind the open receivers. Not going through his progression and hitting the open receivers and finally not hitting Berrios on an easy bubble screen to the right side of the field. Wtf else could CMR had done? Should he had pulled him sooner maybe? Or maybe tell Nkosi to suit up and forget his redshirt? No you ungrateful somamabiotch! He pulled him out to get his attention and get him to snap out of it with enough time on the clock. But our Defense was tired out and did you see how Malik came and threw a beautiful touchdown to Berrios right after? That should fire him up for next game. Please change teams you ignorant f@ck

Man **** you fair weather fans and people cussing our coaching staff. You sound like Georgia fans. Our coaches got us here and although our dumbasses don't agree with their decisions (who know their team better than any of us) they gave us a 10-1 regular season. Rosier had a bad game. I'm glad it was this week and potentially not next. We still control our own fate.

True Miami fans who are happy to be 10-1 and playing for the ACC, LETS RIDE.
I’m with you brother!!!!!

Advertisement
Malik earned the right to play there was no way they were taking him out and Im a Nkosi guy

It's ****ing asinine. The idiots that post on this board are beyond comprehension.

What Mark Richt did can't even be categorized. He basically gave away a free drive, in a crucial spot, with the ball...and over 10 minutes on the clock.

The whole team saw that ******* quit. I'm sorry but what Mark Richt did in that spot was unforgiveable, on many levels.

You must be a #12 fanboy, cause he had 3+ qtrs to do work and he **** the bed on this team, not CMR... all #12 fans are blaming CMR for this game,smh

This is the problem with all the ****ing retards that have infested this site since we've gone on this streak...none of you are very intelligent.

Who in the **** is blaming THIS GAME on Richt? We played like **** today and deserved to lose...but my statement about WHAT RICHT DID IN THAT SPOT in 100% accurate. It was incompetence of the highest level and the man that is known for "not loosing his cool", lost it.

And the worst part about it, and what morons like you can't process, is the message it sent to the team in that moment and what it does to Rosier's psyche as well as the teams for whatever is left in this season.

Rosier has ALWAYS been a guy who is as capable of going 0-11 over a quarter as he is of going 6-6 with 3 TD passes. He's streaky, it is who HE IS.

But guess the **** what....THAT GUY got you the winning streak that even GAVE YOU THE CHANCE to get to this spot.

It was one of the worst moments I've ever seen a head coach have. Period. That was a Coker/Shannon/Golden moment on steroids.
What would you have done differently dumb f@cik?? Malik was horrible!! Over throwing wide open receivers for touchdowns, throwing low and behind the open receivers. Not going through his progression and hitting the open receivers and finally not hitting Berrios on an easy bubble screen to the right side of the field. Wtf else could CMR had done? Should he had pulled him sooner maybe? Or maybe tell Nkosi to suit up and forget his redshirt? No you ungrateful somamabiotch! He pulled him out to get his attention and get him to snap out of it with enough time on the clock. But our Defense was tired out and did you see how Malik came and threw a beautiful touchdown to Berrios right after? That should fire him up for next game. Please change teams you ignorant f@ck

I would have ridden him like ******* ZORRO cause you know what DIP****???? He's shown a propensity to be horrible for stretches and then come back with really good moments when you least expect it. Beyond that...he's FAR AND AWAY the only competent QB on the roster on the moment who ACTUALLY GIVES US A ******* CHANCE TO WIN.

LET ME REPEAT THIS SLOWLY FOR THE RETARDS ON THIS BOARD...WE WERE ONLY DOWN BY 10 POINTS, WITH THE BALL NEAR MIDFIELD, AND WITH OVER 10 ******* MINUTES ON THE CLOCK WHEN RICHT PULLED OUT ONE OF THE MOST INCOMPETENT MOVES EVER DONE BY A UM COACH.

You have any idea how many times a QB has played HORRIBLY for 3 + quarters and found a way to pull out one or two great moments to win a close game???? It happens all the ******* time. It's called football. Winning 10 games with some streaky big moments is more than ANY UM quarterback in the last 10 years can say and is MORE THAN ENOUGH for him to have EARNED the right to finish the game.

Let me be VERY clear in what I'm saying. I'm saying Richt doing what he did was a bad move...no, that would be putting it too mildy.....what he did comes straight from page 6 of Randy Shannon's "how to be a NCAA head coach" bestseller.

Pure incompetence with zero valid justification given the timing of the decision.

I would have ridden him like ****ing ZORRO cause you know what DIP****???? He's shown a propensity to be horrible for stretches and then come back with really good moments when you least expect it. Beyond that...he's FAR AND AWAY the only competent QB on the roster on the moment who ACTUALLY GIVES US A ****ING CHANCE TO WIN.

LET ME REPEAT THIS SLOWLY FOR THE RETARDS ON THIS BOARD...WE WERE ONLY DOWN BY 10 POINTS, WITH THE BALL NEAR MIDFIELD, AND WITH OVER 10 ****ING MINUTES ON THE CLOCK WHEN RICHT PULLED OUT ONE OF THE MOST INCOMPETENT MOVES EVER DONE BY A UM COACH.

You have any idea how many times a QB has played HORRIBLY for 3 + quarters and found a way to pull out one or two great moments to win a close game???? It happens all the ****ing time. It's called football. Winning 10 games with some streaky big moments is more than ANY UM quarterback in the last 10 years can say and is MORE THAN ENOUGH for him to have EARNED the right to finish the game.

Let me be VERY clear in what I'm saying. I'm saying Richt doing what he did was a bad move...no, that would be putting it too mildy.....what he did comes straight from page 6 of Randy Shannon's "how to be a NCAA head coach" bestseller.

Pure incompetence with zero valid justification given the timing of the decision.

I dont look at it as bad as Jedi because I think we were losing regardless at that point he was off but they should of just left him in because shireffs sucks as well and most people knew that here already. And Kosi was never going in for those people that think they would do it. He brought us here he should of left him in we lose with him not without him

I would have ridden him like ****ing ZORRO cause you know what DIP****???? He's shown a propensity to be horrible for stretches and then come back with really good moments when you least expect it. Beyond that...he's FAR AND AWAY the only competent QB on the roster on the moment who ACTUALLY GIVES US A ****ING CHANCE TO WIN.

LET ME REPEAT THIS SLOWLY FOR THE RETARDS ON THIS BOARD...WE WERE ONLY DOWN BY 10 POINTS, WITH THE BALL NEAR MIDFIELD, AND WITH OVER 10 ****ING MINUTES ON THE CLOCK WHEN RICHT PULLED OUT ONE OF THE MOST INCOMPETENT MOVES EVER DONE BY A UM COACH.

You have any idea how many times a QB has played HORRIBLY for 3 + quarters and found a way to pull out one or two great moments to win a close game???? It happens all the ****ing time. It's called football. Winning 10 games with some streaky big moments is more than ANY UM quarterback in the last 10 years can say and is MORE THAN ENOUGH for him to have EARNED the right to finish the game.

Richt can be a big idiot sometimes

Advertisement

I dont look at it as bad as Jedi because I think we were losing regardless at that point he was off but they should of just left him in because shireffs sucks as well and most people knew that here already. And Kosi was never going in for those people that think they would do it. He brought us here he should of left him in we lose with him not without him

I'm not arguing whether or not we still would have lost. We played like **** today and deserved to lose....but that doesn't change the fact that was a moment of pure insanity by our commander in chief. The brain fart of all brain farts. It gives me serious cause for concern that the man running not only our offense but the team as a whole could produce such a horrible decision at such an important moment. We still had a chance at that moment....and where I come from you go down fighting to the very ******* end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back