Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not top 10? What have the top 10 teams shown you that Miami so far hasn’t

Iv seen Ohio state, UGA, Texas, FSU & Michigan all look pedestrian at times. Outside of the first quarter against A&M we have been very dominant. Outside of the 17-7 hole in the 1st Q against A&M we have outscored opponents

158-33

If we keep this up that’s the makings of a top 10 team
of all the teams, really only FSU has a schedule so far and wins to merit a top 5 ranking. I think this is a perfect year to go on a BIG run w the parity around CFB. a lot of the elites are breaking in new QBs and our offense can score on anyone

Miami is still a very undiscplined team. If I was Mario I would sit Couch down for the rest of the game. He is a a selfish dumb football player. Probably cost us a a TD or FG. I would sit his *** down and get in his face. He is NOT a team players and he sucks too.
It’s the Manny guys doing dumb **** still. Couch and Keontra Smith.

Advertisement

Iv seen Ohio state, UGA, Texas, FSU & Michigan all look pedestrian at times. Outside of the first quarter against A&M we have been very dominant. Outside of the 17-7 hole in the 1st Q against A&M we have outscored opponents

158-33

I agree. Take away preseason biased rankings and going off just the eye test, I think Miami has performed like a top 10 team.

Miami is still a very undiscplined team. If I was Mario I would sit Couch down for the rest of the game. He is a a selfish dumb football player. Probably cost us a a TD or FG. I would sit his *** down and get in his face. He is NOT a team players and he sucks too.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

158-33

Reverse positive jinx. Work with me here.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back