Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kam doesn't fix everything, but he makes up for a lot. Never mind the addition of guys like Mesidor and Deen. Amazing how much better a secondary looks when they have a guy that can get everyone lined up, is a ballhawk and there's a legit pass rush. You can't leave these guys on an island and expect them to do well, you need to get home.
Exactly. The Defensive Leaders have to be ****ed about letting Temple have that garbage score at the end of the half. You can bet they’ll be reminding the rest of the defense that they can’t let stuff like that happen at Chapel Hill or Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
God **** Warner is ugly as ****
1695505984409.gif

Advertisement
WTF is this? Why? Just go for it from their 36. I don't understand this at all. Pointless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am a season ticket holder genius. Lmao
you want to at me or just be a coward? I dont think hes slow, I think he looks slower post injuries which isnt all too uncommon. ive seen him run live in person not on tv mr. Texas

How long has it been since we’ve been able to come out and just impose our will on these lesser teams. While we might not be top 10 yet, it really is great to see on a crappy day like this that we’re just doing what we want.
Not top 10? What have the top 10 teams shown you that Miami so far hasn’t

Iv seen Ohio state, UGA, Texas, FSU & Michigan all look pedestrian at times. Outside of the first quarter against A&M we have been very dominant. Outside of the 17-7 hole in the 1st Q against A&M we have outscored opponents

158-33

If we keep this up that’s the makings of a top 10 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back