Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are finally letting our RB just focus on pass protection. The Oline focus on pass protecting. The receivers complete their routes.

Advertisement
This is way it makes no sense to run the ball on every first down. Trust your young QB and let's ride.

Hopefully Richt & Manny doesn't corch this up and go conservative on O and blitz happy on D

Advertisement
Richt needs to keep the leash off of Perry. Save your charitable attitude for church tomorrow

It’s been there all game but we run right up the middle with Jahair Jones blocking......

Advertisement
I missed the comeback but I saw that TD throw. I was done and then my brother (fsu fan) called me and said that we were about to take the lead. Wow!!!

CANT BELIEVE WHERE WE ARE.

If we had better special teams this game would have been a lot less stressful. I wonder if I can write a check to UM and write "For new special teams coach" on the memo line.

All 1st down plays on that drive..shot plays..IMO MR has called a good game. It’s about execution fellas
Very true! You see the play developing and like it, but poor execution in one spot or another can kill it.

Anyways... CANES ON THE COMEBACK!! N'KOSI AND BREVIN WITH THE BIG PLAY!

Advertisement
D needs to score, seal it.
Thank goodness they got a rest instead of another freaking 3 n out

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back