Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FSU sucks period! A terrible team with a terrible O Line with a first year HC and Rick makes them look like The New England Patriots.

Florida State sucks! This is a very bad football team just ask their own fans again team is horrible. My FSU buddy just told me that he feels embarrassed for me.
Watch FSU will get embarrassed next game too...

Dude I said week two 50 and 51 needed added and 55 to guard . I guess I need a spit on the staff, I mean they’re paying Jorn, our resumes are close

But remember, Cribs we don't know what we're talking about. Also, from what I understood during the Savannah State game, we shouldn't be fans later.

Advertisement
Richt may be the worst play caller in the game. I’m still not understanding why call 3 straight negative run plays. This is totally embarrassing. What top recruit would want to come here? We had a chance to bury them and this is what we give all these top recruits? I’m literally flabbergasted

With Richt and that staff, yeah, they just might be

It’s not just Richt it’s the entire program from top to bottom.

We have to pay for a top notch coaching staff and we need a booster base to pay for recruits. You cant have average players and an average staff you can’t win titles like that.

Advertisement
Our defense shouldn't be blamed, we have no offense which is killing us

Sad thing is i saw this coming but i didnt want to speak it into existence or b negative. This FSU team is trash they will lose at least 3 to 4 more games. But we let them com put their nuts on our chin

Advertisement
Year 3 tells you all you need to know in regards to where the program is headed.

We are a joke of program.
When your boss puts exactly zero pressure on you and feels blessed that you just show up to work each day, yea, we’re a joke.

We need to change our expectations for this program because the admin has none

Advertisement
This game really comes down to the QB again, and at some point Richt needs to own that. No ability to game plan. No offensive plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back