Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And yes, on the obvious passing downs we are getting whipped, but where we're really losing is on first down. That's killing our drives. Delayed hand offs against a team that plays up field and has team speed rarely work - and that chance falls to almost zero with 8 or 9 men in the box. It also demoralizes the team because our players have to know that what they are being told to do is not going to work.

Our special team is losing us another game.

I feel like FSU really isn't doing anything spectacular it the special team that so bad.

Advertisement
Wow
Just wow...

Welp these are the Kosi Perry growing pains. Our guys can't make plays and their guys can.

I'm just sick of other teams making plays.. Ever since VT we have been outplayed in our big games 28-7 is unacceptable at home.

You can forget about the recruits.. You wanted to have official visits to see this performance.

I blame Mark Richt you should have had Kosi in sooner and our OL should not be DOING SO MUCH MIXING AND MATCHING

Advertisement
The only positive from this is that it might cause some changes.

Advertisement
Can we please hire a young, proven coach with some fire, guts, passion, energy.........not some old re-tread???

Advertisement
Perrys not ready for this, He cant make any throws . The Linebackers all of them are garbage.

year three, and we are horrific. as bad as ever.

you imbeciles who wanted this coach are why the program sucks. bunch of morons not understanding the goddam situation at all and convincing yourselves of magic miami powers to make **** coaches into winners.

if you still support this piece of **** coach, you should kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back