Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Three god**** years we've been awful on special teams. And now it put a nail in the coffin. This is as bad as Clemson crushing Golden.

Advertisement
What’s wrong with our coverage team? Are they not use to having the ball punted in bounds? The hang time sucks also. But geeezzz

Advertisement
LMAO i said the kid would break multiple at the start of the game...Our punt team is loaded with slow people

They actually got down there this time but didn't know what to do as they've probably have never done that before since Feagles usually shanks them out of bounds.

This is the worst loss I’ve ever seen when you take everything into account. How bad they are, how important this was for recruiting. This is ******* terrible.

Advertisement
Oline and special teams... The two groups that will decide if this is a blowout!
I was afraid of this..... Holla at yall in a couple weeks... This board will be the last place I'll be on for the next few weeks

Advertisement
Mark Richt getting embarrassed. Get him the **** out of Miami. He simply doesn’t have it

Bruh it was 3-4 on that punt kickoff team and they just stood there.... this sh*t is pathetic man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back