Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After UNC, some tried to point out that not all was well. The usual types just downvoted it. The same ones who are now in meltdown mode.
This. Anyone who brought up any concerns were called soft shouldered puzzies. Sick of the fake tough guy routine from both our fans and the players

Richt is going to be let go in a year or two. This team has not made any real progress over last year. ST's are atrocious, playmakers are not getting the ball, Our OC goes into a shell at times.
I have seen this movie before......I give him a year and a half.
Team is WORSE this year!

While I doubt a lot in this game, there’s PLENTY of time to make up 13.

Richt needs to let his ****** balls drop with his play calling.

Hope Richt realizes this isn't georgia. He won't have 15 years. He's one foot out if he loses to one of the worst noles team in history. SAMFORD was kicking their ***.

Advertisement
First time QB starters in this game have a really ****** record. I can hear DBC Jr interviewing Kosi tellin him "You learn from this right?

Advertisement
Hope Richt realizes this isn't georgia. He won't have 15 years. He's one foot out if he loses to one of the worst noles team in history. SAMFORD was kicking their ***.

After he just got a contract extension

Advertisement
You want elite recruits like Haselwood, Neal, Stevenson, Wright. You beat beats like FSU no matter how bad they are this year and not look like a JV squad with JV coaching

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back