Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just embarrassing and kosi truthfully looks worse then rosier. They better play with fire and don’t allow them to score right after half

Yup and that's hard to do. I give Rosier the first set of downs in the second half if he doesn't get us points I'd put in Williams and stick with him the rest of the way. NK sucks.

Advertisement
Burns was the one guy I knew we couldn't let affect the game - and that's precisely what has taken place.

But still 30 minutes of game to go, let's not give up. A play or two can really change things.

We'll focus on the big-picture issues later

We have no answer for Burns. Need a running back or tight end to help. May give Perry the time he needs. It ain’t over folks.

Advertisement
Richt is what he is. An above average Coach, and great recruiter. His teams will win against lesser talent and every now and then beat a good team.

We're unfortunately looking at 9-3, 10-2 type years with him. His track record is years of evidence of this. We will never be the dominate Miami team we should with Richt at the helm

All week everyone has been saying use the tight ends but have they even been targeted once?

What an embarrassment. Losing to Whstling Willie Taggart. Perry is hot garbage. Never thought he would be very good. He has always been inaccurate. They should start Williams 2nd half. Got nothing to lose at this point, but Richt won’t. He’ll keep playing his conservative BS, until it’s too late, after which the inconsistent Perry will be forcing throws and throwing picks. Good god, it is painful being a Canes fan over the last 15 years.

Go for it on 4th down, give the Noles 3 points, CMR has lost his mind..

Advertisement
We're a pretty great and exciting football team when our defense gets 3 turnovers; not so much when they don't.

There have been good play calls...our guys are dropping passes, the D is not getting any pressure, our OL can’t block nobody, Kosi is looking scared

Advertisement
Advertisement

It funny beacause so many are quick to blame the players instead of Richt for the offense, but the truth is that Richt the HC set the offense back every offseason he's been here.

Richt the HC has done Richt the OC zero favors when he needs ALL the favors in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back