Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU has like 100 yards of offense. Field position is losing this one

This and a turnover. That's the difference. Been preaching it all year. When we play a team with a pulse special teams will kill us and it is right now. Just wait till we get a punt blocked, which is inevitable this year.

Advertisement
No balls just a lot of big talkers.
Can’t deliver against the worst semenhole hole team I’ve ever seen.

Refs going ham today, flag on every big play draining all momentum.
Need a poacher for these zebras man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know coaches make adjustments but hasnt the middle of the field been open against FSU in all of their games? Why cant we get any crossers?
Brevin Jordan is wide open in the seam.
Richt is telling Kosi where to throw the ball on important 3rd and 4th downs, Kosi is taking on Richt’s trepidation and rightfully so. If Kosi is shook it’s BOTH Richt’s fault.

Richt is going to have to switch to Rosier.

Richt is going to be let go in a year or two. This team has not made any real progress over last year. ST's are atrocious, playmakers are not getting the ball, Our OC goes into a shell at times.
I have seen this movie before......I give him a year and a half.

Advertisement
I’m blaming st.louis, everything has went south since that play . We had momentum and was stopping them, 27 yard catch to Jeff Thomas and he gets beat like a drum

We've seen him get beat against FIU but we expected him to hold up against FSU? That's on the staff for not realizing after FIU that we needed to make a change.

Advertisement
He should, at least we'd had the Qb run plays. Neither QB can throw
I give Kosi one series. If we don't stop FSU on the first possession it might not matter anyway. You know that Manny's D will get desperate and try for the kill shot/TO instead of wrapping up in the second half. Akers or the other kid might break one and that's all she wrote. That's the way I think this goes.

After UNC, some tried to point out that not all was well. The usual types just downvoted it. The same ones who are now in meltdown mode.

All of our guys posting about how they are dogs. This is pathetic. I dont even know who to blame. Offense or defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back