Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lulz if we have to endure 10 years of mork rick choking on a big giantdick on national spotlight. EVERY.*******.TIME

Just embarrassing and kosi truthfully looks worse then rosier. They better play with fire and don’t allow them to score right after half

Get your mental midget *** up out of here my guy
Not your guy. I’m 5’11 and totally sane so try again douchebag. All year you’ve said these DB’s are good but they’ve gotten *****ed all half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaching isn't the primary issue. They got talent and so far they are executing and their flaws not that awful yet. We have talent that is just not executing well, and some of our known flaws are showing badly. Still, could switch completely second half, we deserve some breaks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No energy at all. Period. Maybe they wasted it all during the pregame scuffle. This game reminds me of Shannon’s last FSU game. 45-17 Noles. Canes had zero emotion, no urgency.

I would start Rosier in the 2nd half. Perry sucks today. Not ready to make simple reads and simple throws in a big game.
Way to go Richt....give up 3 and the ball to start the third. Somebody call Brock Berlin - it's gonna take a miracle that this team doesn't have. Absolute garbage.
Yep. Our only hope is that the face mask lights a fire under them.

Fans are in shock, QB is out of his league, OLine atrocious, Cager can’t catch a ball, Manny calling the worst game of his life and Richt can’t figure it out! Up in Section 350 and fans are quiet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back