Canes v. Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree we gotta get going faster and spread them out. What happened to the outside runs? They work but CMR refuses to do anything outside the tackles

Advertisement
He needs to find a QB. This is pathetic.

Well it's either N'Kosi or Jarren next year cause the incompetent man running this team thinks its ok to have his son coach QB's and not recruit one this year

This is why I wasn't saying we'd blown them out. We looked JUST LIKE THIS vs LSU. LSU was the same situation.. pure Corch, talented roster and we're still getting our *** handed at HALFTIME, HALFTIME!!

Richt needs an 2001 Miami team to win any championship of importance.

TBH The season is dead to me if we lose to this FSU team. PERIOD. I don't want to hear anything about anything. I dare someone to sell me on this coastal BS. VT is 2-0 in the conference so we playing catch up and this team not going to lane and beating VT.

Advertisement
Half the teams you listed were really really good (FSU and ND 2012). This is the worst FSU team I've seen in the last 20 years, and they're coming into our house dictating whatever they want.
Sh*ts pathetic man, I’m in disbelief

Advertisement
We desperately need a comeback, cause if we lose this game it will set us back years. FSU on the ropes and we lay this type of egg? Forget about closing in the 19 class and our stellar 20 class will get rated.

No one wants to hear that. No one wants to hear that Alabama and Clemson and Ohio State are dominating college football without have 80% of their roster come from south Florida.

Which is why hiring a retread loser like Richt was a terrible move.

All of these crossing routes from other teams during the halftime report. What an odd play that is...

Im watching the game right now with a former player and he says the problem with our 'no-huddle' is that the tempo is waaaaay to slow. That it actually defeats the purpose of it. Lets see if we can jump start this offense and Perry by going a bit faster

Advertisement
I'm praying some dumb team hires Manny as their HC. Tired of this guy

That FG was on Richt. You don't give them the ball at midfield with all the momentum. If we punt just kneel on the ball and it's 17-7.

Yes he deserves just as much blame.

Richt coming out trying to play smash mouth football instead of having a game plan to get Perry into the flow early with short, safe passes.
It seems so simple right? Let Kosi get the ball out and let our receivers not named Langham and Cager get YAC. Take an occasional shot or two but we shouldn't have to throw farther than 15 yards , especially against this defense.

Advertisement
We've looked worse every time we play FSU. Richt played better in year one with Golden's players. What a fcking disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back