Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There are certain guys who bring the hate after every game. They call this squad out, they expect improvement and excellence. Then they get shot down with stats. Keep bringing the flames. Let your eyes tell you that this team is lazy, dumb and has tic tacs for balls. Unfortunately Manny will never lose his crap so at some point we just have to expect the expected. That half on D was terrible. And then we have two wide outs drop two balls right in their hands to end the half. Faaaaaaaaack

Stats don’t mean anything. If you can’t see this team isn’t getting better and isn’t very good, you are beyond help.

Advertisement
I think it’s more we’ve seen this story before...and I hope I’m wrong and we win. But if you can’t admit the last month or so has been a huge wake up call then idk what to tell you.
The football we've played since the FSU game has been terrible.

I don't think Diaz is the guy as an Xs and Os coach. I'm hoping he's the guy as a recruiter - to do so we have to win enough games to save face. That's all I'm hoping for.

All this talk about talent - I don't see a whole lot of it on our sidelines anymore.

Advertisement
I really don’t understand what Amari Carter does besides getting targeting penalties. That dude is always late on coverage and his man is open like 95% of the time.
He’s the best tackler after frierson. How many PBUs does Hall have? Ivey? Blades?
I completely agree with picking on him for the targeting calls, but the other safeties leave ALOT to be desired as well. Hall needs to take that 26 off like NOW! He sucks. I’ll take the penalties for solid tackling.

This team will lose tonight , VA, Wake, and NC. Dumbest head coach and the dumbest group of players I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. Mark Pope is worthless, Phillips & Roche are not that good but are excellent penalty makers. We don’t run the ball enough and don’t kid yourself because KING is average at best. He is **** poor on reading the defense on handoffs and is late almost all the time on his throws. If Manny wants to save his job he needs to fire Baker after they lose tonight. PENALTIES PENALTIES PENALTIES is a reflection on Manny and his inability to coach ! THIS TEAM SUCKS !

Advertisement
Why can’t we run the ball at all. Without that king run we haven’t done anything
Nope. Maybe I was in another galaxy but I think LCE said we should be able to get the run game going this week. He is a guy who knows his football so this is not a good sign...

Then again, if I was coaching the wide outs would not scare me so stack the box baby and keep an eye on 85 but they’ll throw to him three times.

Advertisement
There is no one on the roster currently that has any business declaring for the draft. On TOS they had an article where an NFL scout was talking about Bolden saying he needs to stay in college and how he is a mediocre ball player.
Yet none of them will listen and be drafted 5th-6th round. No one on d should even think twice about leaving.

Can’t wait to receive the kick, get a penalty, start at the 15, watch 53 jump, run up the middle and give NCst. The ball at our 49 as their back up QB puts the game away with one score. Wooo hooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back