Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Worst coached defense I have ever seen. Bad penalties, low football IQ. Coaches lost with also 0 IQ. Manny catches most of the the blame for “developing” this trash but fire baker too
The key phrase here is " low football IQ" we either don't recruit smart players or we're not coaching them up. Players come here and seem to regress after their freshman year. Year in, and year out. The staphs change but the one constant is the people who are doing the hiring.

Advertisement
Unless you are bringing in a complete stud at DC alot won't change we are slow have no dts. Our linebackers meh corners are meh our best Safety is gone
We play in the ACC.... just like you said earlier in this thread....Right now...It's a terrible conference. The talent is there to control games against inferrior acc squads

Been telling you guys all along, this team does not deserve to be ranked (in over its head), is gonna lose some more games this season. Hope I’m wrong, but I do not see it. Tonight, they are 5-1, ranked, and underplaying a 4-2 team, unranked. Let that sink in.

Blake's gonna come out with a brand new super secret scheme for the second half ya'll.

We're gonna send a CB blitz..... FROM THE RIGHT SIDE this half!! Wooo!!!!

Advertisement
And there's certain mopers that need to stop jacking themselves off to this performance.

It's unbecoming.
I think it’s more we’ve seen this story before...and I hope I’m wrong and we win. But if you can’t admit the last month or so has been a huge wake up call then idk what to tell you.

Advertisement
Nah they’ve had some explaining to do for weeks now. It’s just taken you this long to come to the conclusion most of us have had for over a year now.
There are certain guys who bring the hate after every game. They call this squad out, they expect improvement and excellence. Then they get shot down with stats. Keep bringing the flames. Let your eyes tell you that this team is lazy, dumb and has tic tacs for balls. Unfortunately Manny will never lose his crap so at some point we just have to expect the expected. That half on D was terrible. And then we have two wide outs drop two balls right in their hands to end the half. Faaaaaaaaack

Gonna be a long few years. Let’s hope there are some good coaching options 2 years from now.

Advertisement
Nah they’ve had some explaining to do for weeks now. It’s just taken you this long to come to the conclusion most of us have had for over a year now.
Bruh trust me I called this after Pitt and UVA and got slack for “shut up we’re 5-1” like orange bowl magic ****** poster

A bunch of guys need to come on back next year
There is no one on the roster currently that has any business declaring for the draft. On TOS they had an article where an NFL scout was talking about Bolden saying he needs to stay in college and how he is a mediocre ball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back